FRIEND
From the day we met,
I knew it was true.
We said we'd be cool,
I could hang out with you.
From day one,
She's always listened to me.
She's made me,
happier than I can ever be.
You've always been there for me,
always by my side.
I can tell you anything,
my feelings I don't have to hide.
I don't know anyone,
who cares about me as much as she.
She loves me,
loves me for all of me.
I have no drama,
and we never fight.
We have so much in common,
it's a scary sight.
I can share with you,
all my secrets and dreams.
We have ESP,
you can read my mind it seems.
She helps me when I'm in a mood,
and when something is wrong.
You talk me through it,
listen and tell me to stay strong.
We hang out every day,
everyday we talk.
You're always here by my side,
my "sidekick" when we walk.
We always have fun,
a lot of fun together.
She's my best friend,
best friend forever.
THEM
I love watching them learn new things,
and love how they love me.
I love how they want me all to themselves,
and love how they adore thee.
I love the smile on their faces as I walk in,
and love watching their eyes light up.
I love how they use the sign language I taught them,
and love when they bring me their cup.
I love when they feed me some of their food,
and seeing their face when they learn how paint feels.
I love when they fall asleep on my in twos,
and love how they can't wait for me to serve their meds.
I'm touched when they follow me around,
and miss them when I'm out for the day.
I cherish my time with them and their families,
and love them in every way.
Even after they have moved on,
I will always remember each one.
Memories and time we shared together,
I will remember all our fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment